Jasper Circle Cutting Jigs

These are good jigs. However, when you use the small one on circles smaller than a couple inches, be sure you push the pivot pin down far enough so that the collet of the router doesn't hit it when you plunge. If it does hit it, the jig may shatter and send the pin zinging across the shop at a reasonably high rate of speed. By this point I'm sure you know how I know this. Safe routing. JP

Reply to
Jay Pique