"Jake's Chair"?

Some years back, I found information here on building a variant of the Adirondack chair that was then described as a "Jake Chair". The address and ftp site involved seem to have gone dead. Does anyone have a source for the plans or information about those chairs? Thanks.
Jack Countryman wrote:

Google has over 1 million hits. The first, including plans, is here:
http://www.internetwoodworking.com/w5/chair.html
Jack Countryman wrote:

You can search on the name "Tom Gauldin" to narrow things down a bit.
I just made a couple (http://nmwoodworks.com ) from a link posted to this newsgroup. You could also search on the Google history of this newsgroup.
Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.