Jadewood

Hi Folks,
May I ask anybody knew of a soapstone originate from Western Australia called - Jadewood (a kind steatrite?). You know of any shops selling this?
Thanks
You may have already done it, but I would do a search for soapstone/marble carving blocks. A few days ago, I found a site that had steatite similar to what you describe as a special (could not find it today). The following site does have a variety of steatite that may meet your needs. http://www.stonesculptorssupplies.com/index.html

BodhiArts asks:

Don't know of an Aussie type, but you might be interested in http://www.blackpearlsoapstone.com /
Check out "steatite" instead of "steatrite", too.
http://www.ajh-knives.com/laminat.html Joe