Is there any value in an old 3 HP Rockwell planer?

I bought two chunks of metal from some small woodworking factory. I bought them for $20 because I liked the 3 HP 1725 RPM 1 phase motor. But then the guy told me that it is a Rockwell planer and that something is wrong with it but it should be minor. Because of the small amount of money I paid, I believe that guy 100% (he had no reason to lie, IOW). For now I only picked up the motor part (base), but can come back for the second top part with cutters.

So my question is, is there some value in an old somewhat broken Rockwell planer, or should I just take the 1 phase motor out and use it for my own purposes?

Reply to
Ignoramus14280

Michael Kenefick

I used owwm.com in the past, but I am not sure what is that BOYD forum.

Thanks

Ignoramus14280

Never mind, I found it. Thanks.

igor

Reply to
Ignoramus14280

The most similar in appearance seems to be this one:

least looking at the bottom part.

Reply to
Ignoramus14280

Reply to