Is there a hinge like this?

Page 2 of 2
On 12/11/2004 7:39 PM John wrote:

Can't find anything like a "dust proof kitchen cabinet hinge." Anyone got a link to this?
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

they'll do the job.
http://www.wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/GroupID/Cabinet%20Hinges/CatID/Cabinet%20Hinges%2C%20Amerock%20Decorative/SubCatID/Half%20Wrap%2C%20Self%20Closing%2C%20Overlay Regards John
On 12/12/2004 11:01 PM John wrote:

http://www.wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/GroupID/Cabinet%20Hinges/CatID/Cabinet%20Hinges%2C%20Amerock%20Decorative/SubCatID/Half%20Wrap%2C%20Self%20Closing%2C%20Overlay Ah, thanks. I looked at those at HD. The door wing is so long the screws would penetrate the mirror, and the frame wing is set up for 3/8'' overlay, and I've got 3/4'' overlay on my cabinet.