Is there a hinge like this?

Heh. Yeah, I'm thinking a big old chunk of chain with a piece of old green garden hose slipped over it.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Give this link a go. They're not exactly like I had in mind but perhaps they'll do the job.

John

Ah, thanks. I looked at those at HD. The door wing is so long the screws would penetrate the mirror, and the frame wing is set up for 3/8'' overlay, and I've got 3/4'' overlay on my cabinet.