Is Minwax Tung Oil 'Pure' Tung Oil?

I'm finishing some birdseye maple and want to use tung oil to minimize yellowing. Is all tung oil the same? I see 'tung oil' and then 'pure tung oil' advertised. I'm worried about other addatives causing some yellowing.
Add pictures here
✖
The Minwax stuff is sold as "Tung Oil Finish" and does not state it is pure Tung oil or that it even contains any Tung oil at all. It just says it is an oil finish. It is not like a food product which must state what the ingredients are.
In the inverse, if an item says "Pure Tung oil" then they would have an obligation to actually deliver such a product.
On Mar 5, 12:37 pm, brian_j snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:45:13 -0800, SonomaProducts.com wrote:

In fact, any product called "Tung Oil Finish" is almost guaranteed to NOT contain any tung oil. :-).
But there are tung oil products out there. I know Woodcraft carries a couple and I'm sure others do as well.

✖
brian_j snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If you want tung oil, you need to get "Pure Tung Oil". It is one of my favorite finishes, but it will darken maple. Too much for my taste. I am in the final stages of making a spalted maple box and am planning to use super blond shellac.
-- Doug
Add pictures here
✖
If you want to minimize any coloring on the maple, I'd recommend using a water clear finish, such as lacquer or Waterbased Poly, such as Minwax Polycrylic.
As far as the "Tung oil finish - Your guess is as good as any as to what's in it.
--
Gregory Paolini Design
www.GregoryPaolini.com