Is it possible to get lattice made of ipe wood?

Greetings all!
I am building some decks on my house, three of which start around 6 or so feet off the ground, and then have stairs leading down to ground level. I have been using ipe wood for the deckboards and the railings, and pressure treated lumber for the structural elements. I'd like to put up some lattice to block out the underside of the decks, and was wondering if it is possible to get lattice made of ipe.
Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!
Chuck
Probably not... but you could certainly make your own.
Use a piece of MDF and layout a grid on the mdf, then laydown the strips and staple them together.
Dolchas wrote:

I could be wrong but Ipe has to be predrilled. I doubt a stapler would penetrate it with out splitting it. 3 times harder than Oak.
I didn't think about that when I posted the answer.
The other point was, it's gonna be a bitch to plane that IPE down to a reasonable thickness for the lattice.
Shooting a staple in it probably would split a thin piece of stock.
Leon wrote:

Maybe not, I very often resaw 4/4 Ipe on the TS and plane down to 3/8" thick. I doubt another 1/8" would matter much although there can be quite a bit or no tear out depending on the grain.
Whatcha doing with 3/8" IPE ??? deck trim ???