IPE decking- what about rails,baluster,post??

I am using IPE for decking, but not sure about using IPE for railing, post and balusters because of cost. I was thinking of using outdoor wood except for top board of railing being IPE. Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

We used IPE decking, posts, and rail caps and cedar everywhere else. It looks great and we get lots of compliments.