INSPIRATION - SECRETARIES

http://www.cedricdupontantiques.com/secretaries.shtml
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
Once again, thank you, Sir. Well appreciated.
-JBB

JOAT posts:

I need a secretary like I need another arm, but I'm saving this just in case I ever feel like I can do one as good.
Charlie Self In a New Hampshire Jewelry store: "Ears pierced while you wait."