INSPIRATION - Pedalwheel Boat

http://lancet.mit.edu/decavitator/images/paddlewheel.gif
Too much work for me.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax

For those that prefer bicycling over boating I guess. ;~) Huh?
That's the weirdest-looking hamster I've ever seen.
B.

Tue, Nov 27, 2007, 8:37pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (BuddyMatlosz) doth sayeth: That's the weirdest-looking hamster I've ever seen.
Nah, that's Leon. LMAO
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax