INSPIRATION - MY WORK STAND - BY THE REAL ME

Plans, plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans. But, I may make some later, and sell them. LOL

This is a work stand I made a few days ago. Finally got some pictures. If you might want to make one yourself (very easy), better do it, or take notes, because I don't know how long I'll keep this posted, probably not more than a few weeks max. May be approaching another life stage. Been cutting back on the coffee, and drinking lots of green tea. Feel better than I have for awhile. Got another zap on the electric dog fence too, this time on my knee. Did loosen it up a bit, but I don't care to make a habit of getting zapped by that damn fence. But, all in all, basically life is good.

JOAT The intelligence suffers today automatically in consequence of the attack on all authority, advantage, or privilege. These things are not done away with, it is needless to say, but numerous scapegoats are made of the less politically powerful, to satisfy the egalitarian rage awakened. ~ Wyndham Lewis

Reply to
J T