INSPIRATION - Ducks

http://iloveduckies.com/html/misc4.htm
Interesting to note that the prices are in Canadian dolars, highly suspicious.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Add pictures here
✖
My ducks are not inspired. Marc (who has his pet Woodduck -no kidding!- watching as he types this repsonse)
On May 24, 1:37 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
J T wrote:

Not suspicious at all. Like all Canuckistanis, they live there and migrate south for the winter.     :-)     jo4hn
Add pictures here
✖

Careful, those Iraqiduckies at the bottom might leave an oil slick in your bathtub.
B.
Add pictures here
✖

.com/html/misc4.htm
I'd be more afraid of the duck with the leather fetish.
Add pictures here
✖

And exactly WHAT is the "Explorer Duck" planning to explore???
B.
Add pictures here
✖