In the front part of my apartment I have juice (electricity) and none in the back.

In the front of my apartment, I have electricty, and in the back part, such as the kitchen, bathroom, and two bedrooms there no electricty, there was some in the kitchen , in one outlet, but as i was testing yesterday that went out. There is no curcuit breaker in this apartment, and it looks like who ever did this job put everything in the apartment on one line in the basement. CAN ANYONE HELP , PLEASE
Umm. Call the apartment manager?

Everything that has gone dead is most likely on the same circuit. If an outlet in the circuit goes bad it can disrupt service to the remaining outlets. The trick is to determine the order that the outlets were wired. I would start with replacing the outlet that went out as you were testing.

have more than one circuit. Just because you don't have access to the breakers doesn't mean there aren't any. (duh) Ask the owner/manager about it.
It is better to fall for 10 trolls than to deny one dumb person the help they need.

I think that's a cool view on things here in the wreck.
Sorry...and your question was?<GG>
I agree, up to a point. I do not agree that dumb questions mean dumb person though. Better to ask....

Yes - call an electrician since you obviously have no idea what in the hell you're doing - or where you're posting - troll.