ID of Highchair (0/1)

I've attaached front, back, and side photos of a highchair originally purchased in 1941. As you can see, the wooden tray is missing-it split a few years ago, and now we've misplaced it. I'd like to try and find a replacement tray. I'd like to start by identifying the manufacturer of the highchair. If anyone can ID the manufacturer after looking at these photos, or can point me to a highchair expert, it will be greatly appreciated.
David Causier
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:05:50 GMT, David Causier

this is a text only group. most servers will strip your picture out.
try posting the picture to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking....
Thanks. Appreciate the heads up. Sorry-won't happen again.