I screwed up! HELP! ASAP or sooner.

I've got a good series of photos here of a shop. I want to use them in the book which is supposed to leave here Friday (yeah, well...parts have left already, parts go today, etc.). I cannot tie the shots to a name.
Who uses a camera that puts a CIMG prefix at the head of the photo number? It appears to be a nice basement shop.
Charlie Self wrote:

I think Casio uses that naming scheme.
Chris

Yeah, but the EXIF info doesn't have the owner's name.

Shot Nov. 16, 2007, with a Casio EX-S600.
Might prod someone's memory. I'd hate like the devil to have their memory prodded when the book come sout and they're not in it, because I can't credit the photos.