I have graduated to Trailer Trash! (Yeeha!)

Dear All,
In my 2500+ posts to date I have never posted an Ebay "FA:" post, today I posted two items I have for auction on Ebay.
I get home from work tonight to find this email,
-- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Stop your (trailer trash) ebay crap. To: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.splinter.com
Repeat: Stop your (trailer trash) ebay crap.
Normally I would respect a private email, but when some dipshit who has
never posted to the wReck emails me privately without a real name from a
Don't forget your can of Copenhagen and a couple of Old English 40's <vbg>

Good to see you're giving it all the consideration it's due.
You could eat some worms too.
-JBB

By the way, I meant to ask, up, down or lateral?
I mean I know that grajeating usually means up...
UA100

WhoTF is postinstuff? BTW, what are you selling?
Wes