I am considering a CMS

I will be using it occasionally for light jobs, nothing heavy (1 living room crown molding job and maybe a few picture frames). The 2 I am considering are: 1) DeWalt DW703, and 2) Black&Decker Firestorm FS1500.
Any thoughts or other recommendations? I don't want to spend more than $200. Thanks in advance,
David Azose