Howdy! I need some ideas for closet shelves

Hi guys,
Soon I'll be tearing out our master closet. It's a small walk in cloest, nothing fancy. I would like to build some new shelving for it. Is there a site where I can get some ideas from? I really don't want to do anything fancy, but would like to get some ideas. If anyone knows something, I'd appreciate a link or so. Thanks a lot!
smith snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

California Closets
http://calclosets.com/en/sb.cn?crt=pagekey=5
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Also try the Container Store; closets are at http://www.containerstore.com/browse/index.jhtml?CATIDw646
We used sliding drawers that hang from wall supports and they are both functional and attractive. Regards --

Not sure how fancy you do want to get but I went with the white wire shelving in 3 of my bedroom closets. Pretty simple install. It's probably not the cheapest route but certainly wasn't the most expensive either. And it allows for a very flexible design as there are all sorts of options with it. I found the local Home Depot had both ClosetMaid which is probably the main supplier of this stuff, as well as Rubbermaid generic knockoffs. I was able to do the job cheaper by combining the two. You might check www.closetmaid.com for some ideas if nothing else. Cheers, cc
Thanks guys for your help! Appreciate it!