How to use DW9116 charger

I just bought a DW9116 charger on ebay. It doesn't have a manual. Sure, what kinda idiot need a manual for a chager; you stick the battery in for a few hours and then use it. Well, it has a yellow button for tuning up the battery. What does the button do, and how is it used? Thanks.

May have been recalled http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/press_release.asp?ID7
Links of the DW web page that may have instructions don't work.

Thanks much; mine was after the recall. Yeh, I tried that link, but it didn't work for me either.

I don't know about the DW9116 but usually pressing the button means the battery will be fully drained before recharging. This is good for the battery bad for the impatient.
--
Archangel - Jack of all trades, mastering some...

Archangel & RavenSky's personal pages: