How to remove pressure switch cover?

I have an air compressor has a pressure switch with a pull/push round knob for power on/off. I removed the screw but this round knob is blocking the cover so I need to remove it before I can take off the cover.
Anyone knows how to remove this knob, which can be truned round and round, so it is not screwed on.
Please help.
Thanks, Dennis.
I'm guessing you checked for holes that might hide set screws and/or tried pulling the knob hard straight off in case it's a press fit.. Sorry, no knowledge of your particular equipment.

round,
If it turns really easily, it sounds like it's riding on some type of spring clip. When you look under the lower edge anywhere all the way around, is there a hole or space anywhere? If so, then you can probably slide something thin like a paper clip point up there to release it.
Just pull it. If it broke, it needed replacement anyway. I would look at the housing before pulling the button. Check especially for some sort of holes which might indicate that the whole housing must be removed.
If the housing is loose after the screw is removed, just pulling the button is probably the right way to go.
Michael

knob
the
round,
Hi All... Thanks everybody who tried to help.
I apologize that it was my mistake of not checking carefully the cover, which was binding at the bottom but not by the round knob. I tapped the cover few times; it came loose and I have it removed.
Thanks very much again.
Cheers, Dennis.

knob
the