HOW TO REMOVE LINT FROM STAINED PIECE???

I made a set of spiral columns that I stained using shop rags. In the day light I see that I have a lot of lint all over these columns on uneven curved surfaces that won't just come off by wiping. Can anyone suggest a method to remove the lint that is real sticky to the surface? reply to my email please.............THANK YOU!!!!

Reply to
myxpykalixNOSPAM

Sand.

Good Luck.