How can you tell?

I reclaim a lot of timber and sheet stock. After reading a few posts on hear on how to waterproof interior plywood I became curious as to how you can tell without sacrificing whether the sheet of ply you've just saved is interior or marine/external ply.
TR

It should have a stamp indicating its properties. If not, its anybodies guess. Dave
Teamcasa wrote:

I'll also add a comment that marine plywood is (supposed to be) made to a different standard exterior plywood.
Marine plywood is so much more expensive that home boatbuilders will often substitute exterior plywood, or even doorskins.
--

FF