How can you tell?

I reclaim a lot of timber and sheet stock. After reading a few posts on hear on how to waterproof interior plywood I became curious as to how you can tell without sacrificing whether the sheet of ply you've just saved is interior or marine/external ply.

TR

Reply to
TrailRat

It should have a stamp indicating its properties. If not, its anybodies guess. Dave

Teamcasa

I'll also add a comment that marine plywood is (supposed to be) made to a different standard exterior plywood.

Marine plywood is so much more expensive that home boatbuilders will often substitute exterior plywood, or even doorskins.

Reply to
fredfighter