Horse Logging in Kentucky

If your in need of these services or wish to buy logs or lumber email me. We are full swing here in KY.
How do you chop down a horse?

you cut them off at the pass

I'm glad you axed that.
The technique is similar to what George Washington used on the Cherry Tree.
With a horse, hackamore.

We
My grandfather used to log using mules in KY. What part of KY are you in?
KY
I've been looking for a 20 foot hunk of ash. I have a long canoe that needs new gunwales, I only need about a 1 x 6 board, but it needs to be at least 19 feet long.
I'm in central Indiana, but travel South some.
Can you help me?
-Dan V.
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:55:06 -0700, "LowImpact"

Can you use a scarf joint to make a 19' board from a few shorter ones?
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland