hmmmm ....

Judging by the first paragraph I'd look elsewhere for a lawyer... "carpenters and WOODWORKS who use these tools on the job." The mile long second sentence, that barely makes sense because it is so wordy, reinforces that opinion. I also have to wonder if suffering an injury from a hammer would quality here... This as the phrase "Table saw users who have been injured by an accident" doesn't say it has to be a table saw related accident.

"Table saw users who have been injured by an accident?including carpenters and woodworks who use these tools on the job?may be eligible to file a lawsuit and seek compensation for their injuries. Table saw lawsuits that have already been filed against the manufacturers of these products allege that the industry has failed to adopt new safety technology that could have prevented thousands of serious injuries to table saw users from occurring each year."

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

I wonder it they would include me because I made a stupid mistake and cut my fingers on my 40 year old table saw. ]

Being a good ambulance chaser he probably would.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

Ahhh, the ambulance chasers see blood.

Reply to
woodchucker

Let me know when they include knives...I cut my finger once with one. Oh...oh...and splinters; surely they should include purveyors of wood.

Reply to
dadiOH

Ahh, if only I was a teenage hacker :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard