HITACHI TR-8

H all. Anyome familiar with the Htachi TR-8 router? bought one from a used one from a 2nd hand shop many years ago. The only info I have found on it descrbes it as 115volt. but mine is 240 volt.
I've never used it
Thanks for any info.
Arthur
You can get the User Manual for this here: http://www.devicemanuals.com/guide/Power%20Tools/Hitachi/Hitachi-TR8-Owner%27s-Manual-TVRVMU1UWT.html
The web is a great source of finding user manuals for anything you don't have one for, whatever the reason. Sometimes I've downloaded manuals just to get search capability if the manual is large.
Arthur2 wrote:

http://www.devicemanuals.com/guide/Power%20Tools/Hitachi/Hitachi-TR8-Owner%27s-Manual-TVRVMU1UWT.html
Hi. I already downloaded the manual, but thanks.
Arthur

Move to Europe where 240 V Pouters can be used. My TR-8 is a 110 volt model and has been performing well for many years.

This Arthur lives in the UK...unfortunately.