Hitachi or Dewalt Corded Drill? Your opinion?

I'm spec'ing out a corded drill by DeWalt and Hitachii. Lowe's has both of them and both seem to have the same specs. I was wondering if you think I should get the DeWalt or Hitachii? I've also spotted a Makita I like too. Which would you suggest if both were the same specifications?
Whichever color goes better with your shop. On second thought, I've got a friend who works for Hitachi, so buy that one. Tom. >Subject: Hitachi or Dewalt Corded Drill? Your opinion?

Someday, it'll all be over....
On 15 Dec 2003 09:10:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (Basspro*) wrote:

Buy the one that feels best in your hand.
Hitachi hands down. Had too many problems with some DeWalt tools and none with Hitachi. Is also cheaper.