hi

Try and heat it up with a map gas or propane torch lik we plumbers us to sweat copper. Jd. p.s. it will expand the metal as it heats up and as it cools it will shrink back down so have pipe French ready pull and heat at the same time don't want to get it to hot
caedfaa9ed1216d60ef78a6f660f5f85 snipped-for-privacy@example.com says...

That's nice. What is "it" and why would one want to heat it?
says...

I think that's spam filler text. Probably the URLs got stripped when it posted.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

says...

A better question might be what is "pipe French"?
(I'm guessing this is an answer to a question someone asked circa 2003, since those keep showing up here).
John
snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com says...

I think that's what my father spoke after he sat on his best pipe and broke it. At least he said "excuse my French" afterward.

Probably.