Help with a large recess

Page 2 of 2
On Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:27:24 AM UTC-6, wrote:

1/4" pivot hole to ~3/8". Set pivot arm for 1.25" (outside cutter) radius. Then make one circumnavigation with this: le_maker.html Remove the apparatus and waste to the circumferential ring. G ood to any practical radius.
Jeez, I could have used that when making a recessed marble top bistro table . The marble was 1/2" thick and 28" in diameter. I used the router, but m y custom jig wasn't nearly as precise as what you're showing/offering. I w asn't completely pleased with my marble's fit into the non-precise round re cess.