Help Re staining door panel

Hi, I built some kitchen cabinets for one of my apartments, well, it took me about a year and i did it in 2 stages. it had been so long from stage 1 to stage 2 I have stained the doors on the cabinets of stage 2 too dark and it does't match stage 1. My options I guess would either remove the panels from the stage 2 doors and insert new panels with the correct stain or buy some stain/varnish and recoat stage 1 doorpanels. How can I safely remove the panels on the doors so I can replace them? All help appreciated. Mike

Reply to
Mike

Depending on how you assembled the doors removing the panel might be a tough trick with out permanently screwing up the look of the back of the door. I would probably sand down all the doors and restain all at the same time. Consider using a gel stain so that the color comes out more consistent.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Mike