help finding Templet guides

I am searching for Templet guides for the PC 690 series routers. On the PC site there is a nice variety, some of which would be useful. I should say that I already have the "Standard kit" and I am looking for a guide outside of the "normal" set. When I search for a suppler I am inevitably linked to amazon.com. Not a problem, but some of the templates I want are "discontinued or not in stock" Of the 3 I want (or could use) only one is available with a 1-2 week ship time. Soooooo anybody got another source I could check ? I am looking for a Templet with an OD of 1.25" +
TIA Eric
www.Leevalley.com think they have what you need
Andrew -- checked there, the templets they sell seem to be for a 1 3/4" hole -- the PC690 has a 1 1/2" hole for mounting these guides

Might wish to reverse engineer this then, and look for a replacement baseplate and then the attainable guide bushings. Might prove to be an easier task
Try here www.oak-park.com they have 1.5 bushings for the PC, and a whole bunch of other router stuff
Hi Sam -
We have both sizes... 1 3/4, and 1 1/2...
Cheers -
Rob Lee Lee Valley

Rob Lee wrote:

Hi Robin,
I guess that guy that thought that you were female really got to you, huh?
ARM ;-)
Eric, I had same problem, ended up making new ones out of wood, on my lathe. I used an adjustable wrench (cresant?) that was mic'd to the exact diameter I wanted and turned a piece of hard maple down till the wrench fit. Worked great and was easy to fine-tune the size. Kinda tricky keeping the unit in place on router since I wanted it to rotate as I moved along. This might not work with real small diameter, but maybe you don't need that small anyway. Good luck, Tom.