Help! Blushing Shellac!

I'm currently finishing a table with shellac. This morning when I sprayed a 1lb cut mixture, the humidity was evidently way too high and now it looks terrible. The finish is blushing and cloudy. I've never had problems with this before, so I'm not sure what to do. I have a few coats of brushed shellac underneath, so I could conceivably sand through but would rather not. Can anyone help me out with a solution? If I wait for better conditions, will another coat melt away the coat that's blushing? Or do I need to back down the thickness and start over? Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Dan

few coats of brushed shellac underneath, so I could conceivably sand
I'd suggest first wiping the surface lightly with denatured alcohol to disolve the top layer of shellac.