Hardware question

I'm in the process of designing a wall system that will use torsion panels. What I'm stuck on is a method to join the panels together - solidly, but temporarily.
What I have in mind looks something like a window latch that could be mortised into the edges of the panels. It would have a square or hex key to turn and lock it. Something like the latch that would be on a pocket door, but with a tighter fit.
Has anyone seen anything like this?
Ron wrote:>I'm in the process of designing a wall system that will use torsion panels.

Maybe some type of cam fastener? Along the lines of KD furniture, kinda. HTH Tom Work at your leisure!

What about something like this: http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page#34&sid 078
--
http://doit101.com

if you don't mind surface mounted hardware on the back, look at a steater supply for coffin locks.
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:34:51 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

aaak! THEATER supply.... stagehand stuff.

panels.
but
key to

door,
How about bed hardware?

http://www.southcoipsg.com/prd/lst_main.listscreen?NodeID !36&Criteria=&RecCount=6&Lang_ID=0&StartingRow=0
or,
http://www.southcoipsg.com/prd/lst_main.listscreen?NodeID !37&Criteria=&RecCount=6&Lang_ID=0&StartingRow=0
or,
http://www.mod-eez.com /
if you don't want anything showing on the face and have it injineered so one panel can slide up from the other
ua100
The ones from Southco look very much like what I'm looking for.
Thanks!

http://www.southcoipsg.com/prd/lst_main.listscreen?NodeID !36&Criteria=&RecCount=6&Lang_ID=0&StartingRow=0
http://www.southcoipsg.com/prd/lst_main.listscreen?NodeID !37&Criteria=&RecCount=6&Lang_ID=0&StartingRow=0
Are you "the" Ron Callahan formerly of Milwaukee?
UA100