Harbor Frieght Service

I ran over the handle of my pressure washer and searched for the replacement on the Internet. Sent in an e-mail and got a quick response (Eleven dollars for a new handle and internal parts).

Before I ordered, I lost rack of the e-mail and mentioned the need for the part to Bennie at our local HF store. He said, "I've got spares here I can't sell you, but If I have the part in the back, I'll give it to you."

I went home to get the original to take it in and take advantage of his generous offer.

Reply to
Gooey TARBALLS