Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you all for sharing all of the stuff that gets done here!
I am waiting for guests to arrive, and trying to stay out of the culinary "action zone".
Best wishes, Bill (in IN)
On 11/22/2012 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:

Backatcha, Bill.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:43:27 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, a great turkey and... a good black friday!
Anyone see that Rockler is giving away some DeWalt stuff with purchases of other DeWalt stuff?
Jigsaw with purchase of router and base. Router with purchase of planer.
Now I just wish someone in my family will buy something and gift me the leftovers for christmas. Ha! `Casper