HandyDandy Excel/Works spreadsheet.

Many of us already have ways to calculate these things one way or another, but this is handier than a pocket on a shirt. Rather spiffy, I must say. It does:
- Arcs - Calculates arc length, radius, angle in rads and degrees. When any combination (2 of 3) of information is known. Chord, height, radius. - Angles - When the length of two sides are known (simple trigonometry). - Compound miter - Saw settings for cutting molding on various wall angles and molding slopes. - Dual slope compound miter - Settings for a box with different slope on sides than front and back. - Springback - Predicted springback for glue-ups. - Ellipse geometry - Distance between foci and string length, when semi-major and semi-minor axis is known. - Proportion - Golden mean rectangle calculator. - Cone geometry - Calculations for flattened cone and partial cone.
All tabbed neatly along the bottom of the spreadsheet.
It works in MS Works and a bigger version with great graphics works in Excel.
It is a freebie from our friends at Woodweb.com
http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_base / _Spreadsheet_Calculation_Program.html
I'm glad you liked the show, I'll be here all week, try the veal.

WOOPS.. sorry about the wrap..this will work better: http://tinyurl.com/79qvr