? Grizzly Palm finish sanders

Grizzly has a palm sander (H3120) on sale for 5$ off the regular 24$ price.
http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2006/Main/198
Also on their main catalog page they have a larger triangular sander, not on sale for the 24$ price, Anyone used either of these sanders G9907 or H3120 Any experience with either one and thoughts on which one would be the better? I am leaning toward the H3120, but in reading about the G9907, It looks like the larger one would give a better job. Thanks CC

If you're looking for a cheap, general-purpose sander, I'd check out the basic Ryobi RO sander - I've had good luck with that, and dust collection is good when hooked up to a vac. I'd guess it would be able to take off more material faster than a little detail sander. The best deal would depend what you mostly want it for. I think it was about $35 when I got mine a couple years ago. Sorry I can't offer specific advice on the grizzly models you mentioned. Good luck, Andy
Andy wrote:

I love my Ryobi ROS I got it 3-4 years ago, put several hundred hours on it and it's still running like a champ, I got it refurbed for $20
if corn oil comes from corn, and olive oil comes from olives where dose baby

I recently bought a Bosch palm sander. I needed something square with decent dust collect, hence the PC SpeedBloc was not a contender. I really like this little guy: http://www.boschtools.com/tools/tools-detail.htm?H 5979&GT924&IU093 I have no idea how long it will last me, but it appears to built really well. The sheet attaching procedure is as nice as it gets. I paid US$40.00 at Lowe's in Port Huron MI...worth every penny.
Robatoy wrote:

if corn oil comes from corn, and olive oil comes from olives where dose baby

If you're looking specifically for a "detail" sander, spend the $ for a Fein(Fien?) detail sander, heard lots of good about them, but they are pricey. I have one of the early Ryobi detail sanders that almost everybody hates, although on the rare occasions I use it, it does what I want it to, except for the high "buzz" factor.
I have both the G5970 & G9910. Both work reasonably well, except I've had to switch to PSA for the G5970, as the paper would walk right out of the clamps. The G9910, as I said, works reasonably well, except the V/S function is sort of hit & miss, seems to not want to stay where set, or "surges". I'd have to say I've been happier with my Crapsman R/O(made by Ryobi), except I need to replace the pad & convert it to H & L.
--
Nahmie
The only road to success is always under construction.