Grizzly 8" Jointer For sale in Dallas TX $600

For sale in the DFW area, 1 very slghtly used 8" by 75" Grizzly 2 HP Jointer model G0500. with Shop-Fox mobile base for $600. I no longer have room to woodwork for a while, and do not want to store it any longer. Thanks for looking!!!
Todd
Nobody wants a very slightly used maybe one hour total time jointer!
Todd
I do but you're to far away. I'll give you an extra 50 if you bring it up to St. Louis :-o
That is a great price for a great jointer, somebody should snap this one up. I would recommend you also advertise it on the Woodnet.net forum, bet you will pick up a buyer in no time.
You can buy a brand new one for $25 more.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G0586

Dont forget mine comes with the mobile base, and no shipping charge if picked up locally and no tax. I actually went and picked this jointer up from Grizzly, so I had to pay the tax but no shipping, was about the same.
Todd
I just looked at Grizzly's site, and my jointer is still $875, So how is that $625 will buy a G0500, must be that new math I do not understand!
Todd
You didn't try my link, did you? Here it is again. See for yourself.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G0586

Your link is a G0586 - his jointer is a G0500 http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=g0500
AL wrote:

No kidding. Have a look at the specs of the two machines. I'm curious why someone would pay $250 extra for the G0500 now that the G0586 is available.

I saw it AL and yes the specs seem the same! But a company like Grizly would not sell it cheaper if they did not cut cost somewhere. They probably have a warehouse full of the G0500's and if it were an inferior machine, would they not try to cut losses and liquidate the remaining inventory. They do not even have it on sale, so as usual if it is too good to be true it usually is. And on the same note is a Jet 8" Jointer worth the extra $400 over the Grizzly?
Todd
spake:

Because it has MUCH less gray paint. (Ick! ;)
--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
replying to TAP, John harris wrote: Listen if you still have this please call me 972-743-9161. I will come look at it asap.
On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 11:44:04 AM UTC-5, John harris wrote:

Highly unlikely that jointer is still available. Have you checked your local Craigslist? https://dallas.craigslist.org/search/sss?sort=rel&query=jointer
Sonny