Great tool deal

Here's a great deal on some pneumatic tools at the BORG. (I have no affiliation with HD or Senco) Check out the link below. Three tools for the price of one. I thought it was too good to be true, so I ordered a set. I've been using the tools and have no complaints. They even come with a nice carrying case. A good friend of mine who works for Senco told me that when HD found out that Lowe's was going to offer the same set, HD decided to sell the tools at $1.00 below cost just to beat Lowe's. You gotta love competiton. This almost qualifies for a gloat!

>Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

That indeed is a great deal. Senco is a top of the line tool.

Reply to
Leon

(same page)

Reply to
FMB

Just to save everybody some time, this deal is not yet available as I couldn't buy it on-line and then called the order number and that's what they told me and to call back in a week.......

Gary

SteveC1280 wrote:

Reply to
GeeDubb

I saw it.

This is my local store

Reply to
Leon

I admit I didn't check the local store as that would mean getting off my butt, getting in the car and driving with the holiday shopping loons in the rain (actually getting rain in not so sunny Phoenix, AZ).

I checked the local flier and it wasn't in there....this week.

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb

(I have no

I thought you didn't have any affiliation with Senco JK ;-)

Reply to
srwood

If you post the link in brackets, like this:

the wrap won't wreck it.

Thanks for posting anyway.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Gary,

I did buy the tool set on-line and received it. So it should be available unless they are sold out or something.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

I'll keep trying. At that price I may possibly buy two sets! I just thought it odd that when I tried to buy it on-line it didn't give me the option to put it in my shopping cart. Then when I called and tried to order it on the phone and couldn't then I knew something was wrong (no more stock, somebody screwed up the print.....)

The worse thing that can happen is I don't spend the money because they ran out of the item.

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb

and click under the photo "items" in the sentence "view all items on this page". There, you can find you can buy it.

Reply to
FMB

I tried that as well. It allowed me to put the item in my wish list but didn't give me the option to purchase......

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb

Gary, I tried after I posted, and failed. I then wrote HD and here is their response (between the squigglies)... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dear Bob,

Thank you for your e-mail to homedepot.com!

We apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused you. We have an order line that you can call to place your order. That number is

1-800-435-4654.

Please continue to visit us at homedepot.com for information on all of your home improvement needs!

Sincerely,

Rebecca M homedepot.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their return address is snipped-for-privacy@homedepot.com

Reply to
FMB

Tried that as well on Saturday and the response from the "live" person I spoke with was that it wasn't available at that time. Since she was just an order taker she couldn't explain the problem but apologized about a dozen times for not being able to fill my order.

Gary

Reply to
GeeDubb