Grapefruit wood?

This wood is beautiful! I wonder what it's like to work with?
http://www.ebsqart.com/ArtOfTheDay/cmd_20061204_ArtOfTheDay.htm
FoggyTown
FoggyTown wrote:

Looks like spalted box elder. Without the red streak.
: This wood is beautiful! I wonder what it's like to work with?
: http://www.ebsqart.com/ArtOfTheDay/cmd_20061204_ArtOfTheDay.htm
: FoggyTown
In general, citrus woods are quite hard and have quite even grain and little figure; nice for tool handles but bland looking. The spalting makes a huge difference.
    -- Andy Barss