going out of business

I apologize up front for this but I have decided that with the exception of my current contracts, I am dropping the wood business and concentrating on my food writing career and thought I would give you guys a chance at a super deal.

What I have is 5,000 odd board feet of 4/4 rough sawn teak that needs a good home at $3.50/ BF +shipping from Houston, lengths to 14 feet and widths to 12 inches.

As of now my website is off-line so Cayehardwoods.com is unavailable but this return email is good.

Thanks for the good times guys.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Goodwin