Gloat for people living near the Gulf

Page 2 of 2

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Funny that is what I thought of you for wanting to drill there in the first place.

obviously an insensitive asshole, so you won't be missed.. Hope the next disaster is in your neighborhood..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

A disaster of One ...

Oh! to have never known you pffft
That's why we drill over there so they don't drill here Sorry I laugh to keep from crying

To soon? Drill baby drill spill baby spill Just my Leeebral way of saying "I told you so" Now that the oil is spilt not much you can do except try to hide the size of the spill from view. Experts say because of the pressures involved they may have to wait for the oil to run out. Then BP can cap it and claim they fixed it. The stuff once it touches dry land sticks to everything They can throw hay, dispersants and supertanker scoopers at it but it is incredibly huge spill Like using your little spray bottle of Windex to clean a state bigger than Texas Is anything bigger than Texas? Chaney got what he wanted deregulation and deep water drilling Options are clean it up as best you can and heavily regulate the drilling or no drilling. Wait 30 years for the stuff to be hidden by a foot of sand and live with the effects to people's health You know you want it, you need it, oil the life's blood of America Consider the place a write off and drill more baby drill more.

Oh.. okay then....

I don't suppose you've seen this:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-oil-spill-top-kill-20100528,0,5782115.story

What a maroon.

Egg on your face, eh?
Give it up Rusty - we are the only country in the world that has offshore oil that won't let people drill. LOONEY folk living in 10,000 square foot homes that haven't got a clue don't want to see a rig 40 miles from show - but 22 is the horizon.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net "Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /