gloat (Delta molding head)

Recently I purchased a nice old Delta triple cutter molding head, model #84-813(?--found penciled inside the box)on eBay. It arrived in a sweet little wooden box with nine sets of cutters, a Allen-type wrench on a hotdog-shaped steel handle, and a routed space for some other part which is missing. $28, delivered.
But I wanna know what that missing part is: the space is shaped something like a champagne cork, only smaller--about 1 3/8" long and 1/2 dia, with a wider truncated cone at one end. I did a quick DAGS, and one on the OWWM site(looking for "Delta molding head")without luck. Any o' you other dorkers got a notion? Thanks.
Dan
I have that set, but probably a later model as mine is in plastic. It has a sleeve that fits in the bore, but it's just straight. It doesn't have anything like you described.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com

I bet that's it. the truncated cone in the fitted space in the box must be for getting your finger in there to get it out of the box.
look in the bore of the molding head. the sleeve may be in there.
You're probably right, guys. That thought had crossed my mind, and the slot would be about the right size for a bushing. It is not in the bore on the head; however, as the bore fits my TS, I won't worry about it. Thanks for the quick response.
I'm gonna make a couple of zero-clearance plates and whittle up some sawdust.
Dan
28 dollars!
What a deal!!!!
Go price it out and the cutters. A price that low I wouldn't have believed it. Well done.
John