Give me your SketchUps!

Give me your SketchUp files!
I am implementing a new feature at GW. A shared SketchUp database for Furniture and Jigs! I plan on creating a separate, easy to navigate page for downloading the files after I collect a few.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/GW_Upload.php
Cheers.
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/14/2011 7:23 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

A select few of mine are already on 3Dwarehouse ... knock yourself out with downloads if you wish.
http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid Āf1c8d44f47cba8b2c2cd006d206129&prevstart=0
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Gracious. Consider them GW published. Would you like your name associated with the file (credit)?
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/14/2011 9:42 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Sure ... thanks.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010