General tools sale

General has its annual winter sale on now. I picked up a flyer at the local Home Hardware.
BTW, Excalibur (fences & scroll saws) are still made/sold by General. However, they do not have the "Made in Canada" logo, so they are now prolly Chaiwanese. I did see "Excalibur by General International" on the flyer.
Luigi
On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 16:47:57 -0800 (PST), Luigi Zanasi

I think some Excalibur products are still sold by (now) General International, but I believe some have been discontinued such as the fence products. I seem to remember someone looking for a fence rail and contacted General to find they're not available anymore.

Just my luck. I only need specific tools.
B.

Here's the US flyer of those sales. (Canukistanis can fetch a CAN$ at www.general.ca)
http://www.general.ca/images/frontpage/flyers/Promo%20fall%20winter%2009-10%20US.pdf
There are now 'Junior' CNC routers available at some pretty good prices.
General is Canadian made. General International has stuff made all over-the-place, mostly Taiwan. Sometimes a blend of a Canadian made T-fence on a Taiwanese hybrid table saw.