Garage Heater - Venting Requirements

I'm looking to purchase a Modine Hot Dawg garage heater (HD-75 Propane)in an attached garage and I'm not sure if I need a vertical or horizontal vent configuration. Can someone please tell me which configuration is needed for this unit.
x071907 wrote:

You aren't looking too hard.
If you were to go to the Modine site and look at the available Hot Dog literature you wouldn't need to ask.
I know because I just read it.

Mark

N.E. Ohio
Mark wrote:

installed the 75 last winter, unless the instructions changed.
Mike Coonrod
You can vent either way just make sure there is some downward slope in the vent pipe to prevent condensation build up. I did the installation myself for my unit last fall and it works like a dream. I'm using the 45K btu propane version (2 1/2 car garage) and my 100gal tank is only 40% down so far this year even after having it on most every day. I love the unit. It is a bargain at twice the price.
Mike