Funny Craigs List offering in Tools section

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tls/2920736066.html

been removed.
--
Steve Barker

Figures... the guy was offering a gold plated turd for a $1 million. This on the grounds that many of the beat up tools offered on Craigs List were being offered for prices >= the price of new ones so he figured he'd get in on the insanity. ;~)
In some cases he had a point but there have been a lot of steals on there too... Wish I had a bigger shop and deeper pockets so I could have every stationary tool possible at steal prices! ;~)
John

It has been flagged for removal.