Fun Game

I found the following fun game. However, don't click on it if your browser accepts cookies from everyone and anyone.
(I don't have anything to do with this web site, it was just a fun piece of time wasting amusement.)
best if you are a mechanically inclined type that can figure out gears and linkages.
http://fantasticcontraption.com /

Yup, I had played that one. And there are wood pieces, so it's even on topic.