Fuji 4 stage not putting out enough lacquer

My trusty Fugi 4 stage is not putting out enough Hydrocote. Even spraying water is not really putting out the usual size and volume. No problems in the past!
I have cleaned the gun 2 or 3 times. I also replace the new air tube from the gun to the cap frequently..
How to I check the turbine itself?
Len
Forget it. Problem solved!
The fitting on the bottom of the gun that feeds pressurized air to the cap was totally plugged up. I had the impression that it was a "never to be removed" item - but I had nothing to lose.
Actually, it was the first time in about 8 years that the gun has not worked without problems.
Len
On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 3:02:35 PM UTC-5, Len wrote:

On 4/14/2016 6:05 PM, Len wrote:

You should have a filter on the air intake too. If that fitting was plugged, it sounds like the filter might need looking at.
--
Jeff