FS: Woodworking Garage/Shop Sale - Houston, TX

Location: 2517 South Blvd (Just South of 59, and 1/2 blk East of Kirby, in the Village)

Date: Saturday, September 20, 2003 Time: 8 AM to 1 PM

This is a friend of mine who is closing her husband's large (3000sf) wood shop. The new tenants are taking all the tools (bummer), but there is still a ton of woodworking items, wood, and supplies that are being sold at the garage sale.

Wood: Lots and lots of exotic wood blanks and turning blanks. Various sizes of exotic wood, but mostly in small lots. A good many walnut gun stock blanks.

Supplies: sand paper, chemicals, plus a multitude of miscellaneous woodworking supplies and small tools.

If are a local woodworker, I can guarantee you, without a doubt, that there will something there that you will need/want.

Since I did a preview walk-through with the owner, I may be able to answer questions on things I can recollect... I will definitely be back on Sat as a customer, but unfortunately, my shop is full to the seams and I have no room.

Reply to
Swingman

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:24:57 GMT, "Swingman" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

how much for the garage? do i need to move it right away?

*BSEG* T
Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Don't think I didn't give that some thought ... it just won't fit in my back yard. ;>)

I can't imagine having that much room. I have two unfinished tables in my den (closest door to the shop) right now that won't fit in the shop while I work on something else.

BTW, I hope your wife is doing well... she has been in our prayers.

Reply to
Swingman

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:51:28 GMT, "Swingman" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

thanks for that, we need all of them we can get. she is doing markedly better in between "rounds" of chemo, which is a blessing in itself.

i actually had time to glue up some leg blanks for a living room set i am working on for her this christmas, but not to sure its gonna git done in time...might have a pair of end tables for her tho!

Traves W. Coppock