FS Shopsmith DFW North Texas area

For sale Due to medical reasons, not able to stand on my feet for any length of time. I am downsizing to do more miniature type projects that can be done from a seated position.
Shopsmith Mark V Model 510
Standard Model 510 accessories Plus: 20" Scroll saw Table and leg extensions Bandsaw and extra blades joiner Shaper attachments Extra table saw blades
Presently located in Bonham Texas. If interested will discuss shipping or delivery arrangements.
snipped-for-privacy@texoma.net